Tuesday, April 3, 2012

O_o Not that it matters much, but...

I'm back, and more pregnant than ever! Well.... more pregnant than I have been since I gave birth. I dunno what possessed me to come back, since ya know... my blog is pretty much fail... Eh. You can all live with it.


Things have changed quite a bit since I was last here.... I've got a new job going, a little innard ninja that kicks the crap outta me... Oh! And I got some new shorts! :D How does that compare to a job and a child, you ask? I'm not quite sure. I do know, however, that it IS pretty awesome seeing as I haven't owned a pair of shorts in two and a half years.


See this? SEE this belly?! That's muh innard ninja at twenty weeks and two days. Oh. And those are my new shorts. I thought that this picture was the best option to go with, knowing how excited you all must be to read about the shorts.


Ew. I look so.... bulbous. Ok. Maybe it's not so much of an 'ew', but more of an.... an.... actually, I dunno. I DO know that heartburn, nausea, and being pummeled from the inside kinda suck. But in a good way.


I'm hoping the baby will share my distaste for piranhas... It would give us something else to bond over. I'm sure I don't have to worry, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O_o Push the button.... PUSH IT! PUSH IT NOW!